About Alex Rutkowski
Alex has been working with small business owners for 20 years, and has helped them reach their marketing goals. He graduated from Carnegie Mellon’s Tepper School of Business, with a major in Industrial Management. He has been in internet marketing for the past 10 years, and has been a SEO Project Manager for the last 4 years with Higher Images.
Converting Your Businesses’ Website Into a Customer Generation Engine workshop will review several pitfalls that business owners make when building, or updating, their websites. He will also explain how to avoid these bad practices.
The topics include:
- Commonly Made Design Mistakes
- Traffic Planning and Site Architecture
- Mobile Website Design Best Practices
- Effective Calls to Action
- Ways to Improve Conversions
- Visitor Tracking and Performance Tracking