Leonard Labriola’s Italian Market is now celebrating their 90th anniversary! Originally opened in 1929 on Larimer Avenue, the store grew and re-located to the Penn Hills Area and then expanded to three other Pittsburgh suburbs including Aspinwall, Monroeville and Warrendale. Now on its third generation, this family owned business offers a quality selection of Italian grocery items and store-made specialty foods. The stores selection includes food products from favorite local vendors as well as imported goods from Italy and other countries. Some popular items included the store-made pepperoni rolls, sandwich trays, and Labriola Pasta Sauce as well as the imported olive oil, coffee and pasta choices. The motto of the store is, “Where the best costs less.” Each day they live up to this expectation by providing competitive prices for high quality food to Pittsburgh residents. Labriola’s Italian Market also gives back to the community by sponsoring local charities and community sports teams and events. The company is proud to be a long-standing member of the Pittsburgh Community.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
“The only show you will need to attend this year”