Diversity Certification and Inclusion Certificate Program sponsored by the Pittsburgh Metropolitan Area Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
Join us for a three-part program which will allow employees of all size businesses to hear from experts in Pittsburgh and how larger corporations & the government are using Diversity and Inclusion to invest in their company’s future and be more successful every day.
Attendees who participate in all three sessions* of this course work will receive a certificate of completion of three hours of Diversity and Inclusion awareness training. These courses fulfill corporate social responsibility, educate employees, and help businesses of all sizes move forward as a company to be more effective, culturally aware and innovative.
The Diversity Certification Program includes three sessions* for certification :
10:30 am* – Diversity Panel: will discuss the benefits of diversity in business as well as supplier diversity
2:30 pm* – Benefits of Diversity Presentation & Questions
4:30 pm* – Supplier Diversity Presentation & Questions
5:30 pm – Celebrate Pittsburgh Business Networking Event
All speakers featured at the three-panel sessions are from companies and government organizations in the Pittsburgh area, including:
- Diamonte Walker, MBA, Director of Performance and Compliance in the Executive Department for the Urban Redevelopment Authority of Pittsburgh
- George Robinson, Manager of Supplier Diversity at UPMC
- Robert A James, Supplier Diversity Program Director at Highmark health
- Heather Hopson, Founder and Communications Director of Motormouth Media
- Dina Clark, Head of Diversity & Inclusion – North America at Covestro
- L. Jay Burks, Director of Supplier Diversity – Comcast Corporation
- Melanie Marie Boyer (Panel Host), Director of Development, Pittsburgh Metropolitan Area Hispanic Chamber of Commerce / Host, Pittsburgh: Our City / Marketing Consultant
In order to ensure that our community is educated and aware of how Diversity and Inclusion makes Pittsburgh Stronger we are offering this class at a reduced rate of $20 plus tax and fees and includes a 2-day ticket to the Pittsburgh Business Show and your $20 donation will go 100% to the Pittsburgh Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce to help fund additional program such as this.
Discount will be applied at Checkout!