Three Reasons to Sign On as an Exhibitor Now for the Pittsburgh Business Show
The First Annual Pittsburgh Business Show was held April 19-20, 2017, at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center. Thousands attended to talk to more than 150 vendors, network with other professionals, and learn about the newest products and services available in the tri-state area.
Highlights of the Show included:
- 30+ Speaker Presentations and Workshops. Our speakers included Darieth Chisolm, Visibility and Media Strategist; Pragya Banthia, Google; Rob Costanza, The Growth Coach Three Rivers; David Maniet, Maniet Financial Services; Monica Clem, Edinboro University of PA; and Dan Harmon, Higher Images. These speakers led workshops that offered guidance on a number of financial, technical, healthcare, leadership, sales, hiring, human resources, and visibility topics.
- Casino Night and Networking Event. This event and fundraiser was hosted by the Pittsburgh Business Show, Entertainment Unlimited, and Higher Images. Proceeds were used as a fundraiser to benefit Junior Achievement of Western Pennsylvania, an organization that fosters workforce development, entrepreneurship,and financial literacy skills in students.
- 150+ Vendors and Exhibitors. Those who exhibited had the pleasure of meeting business leaders from around the Pittsburgh area who wanted to learn more about their products and services. They also took the time to meet other exhibitors and to make valuable connections.
After such a successful show, we immediately started to sign up vendors for the second annual Pittsburgh Business Show to be held in April 2018
Why Should You Sign Up Now?
- Instant Access to Other Vendors. Your business will be able to contact other vendors for networking and business purposes.
- The Show Is Limited by Industry. At the 2017 Show, several competitive industries sold out quickly. Signing up early guarantees that your company will be able to receive all of the benefits from being an exhibitor, and you’ll be able to pick the best spot for your display.
- One-of-a-Kind Virtual Lead System. The Virtual Lead System is a unique sales tool. Using a Virtual Lead card, attendees can visit vendors. If they would like to learn more about a particular exhibitor, the vendor scans their card. The attendee card’s information—including name, title, email, and company—is downloaded into a system that exhibitors can view online. At the end of the Pittsburgh Business Show, each exhibitor will have a list of names and numbers to contact and to provide more information on their products or services.
If you’d like to learn more about signing up for the 2018 Pittsburgh Business Show, go to our website at www.PittsburghBusinessShow.com or contact us at 412-668-4990.